Friday, September 7

Ep.3 :the one with a full week

| you'll enjoy reading this post if you have this song for soundtrack |

Today im gonna show you my latest week in photos.so look carefully to all of the photos cause they're too lovable!
This week had:

     1.a bit of two cute faces (called my best friends)




    2.our last summer sunbath



3. a beautiful sunset( oh my god, it's too pretty)


 4. a full beaute (here's my sister)
 

5. a well spending time with my bffs

 

6. a really(im surprised by that) good braid

 7.a bit of theatre.Here you can see the best greek comedian on our planet, who's playing the main role on this play


wish you enjoyed it! i hope your week was as much full as mine
Lots of love!

| thanks for your support! |
@myrtokar

1 comment:

  1. Great shoots!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Hugs!
    Mr J Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...