Monday, October 1

Ep.5: the one with my beloved people

you'll enjoy reading this post if you have this song for soundtrack

This week was full of love,laughs and smily faces 
enjoy ..

me and my sisters (!..!)

the bracelets i made

a summer photo 

our last sun bath (i know i have told a thousands of times before 
that i have done my last sun bath, but actually this was my last sun bath.) 
Yesterday morning

handmade bracelets vol.2 

 three things i need in the specific time of my life. School...

a smile that express my current happiness

a peaceful shoot of my city. (@thessaloniki)

being bored..

a night with my beloved people (at the first picture i said "4 sisters". Actually, we are not sisters but we feel like that because we grow up together and the love is too big)

Hope you liked it. Wish you a nice month and a cool rest of this week 
have a nice night :-)

| thanks for your support! |
@myrtokar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...