Tuesday, January 1

12 to 13

2012 give me the huge opportunity to meet new people, have strong feelings and collect a lot of useful "lessons". The previous year, actually changed my life by letting me get all that moments which are now recalled memories. A big thank to all of this people who filled my days with happiness, laughs and great experiences. A big thank to all of this people who give me the chance to made a plenty of mistakes and finally learn from them. 2012, surely had its ups and downs but that moments are memories too. A good piece of memories that will never be forgotten. Apart from the fact that every time I had to face meaningless problems and every time I was crying and I was saying that this year is the worst, I must admit that this year was the best and I hope 2013 make me change my mind by saying that year 2013 was the best year of all ;-) Now, I want to say the biggest thank to all of you for your support and love you give to me and my blog. I love you all and I'll try to make this blog more interesting. Finally, I collected all the photos I picked in 2012 and put them all in this post. Have a nice day and smile every day because life's short and you'll regret every moment of the time that you didn't act the way you want

enjoy








































































 thanks for everyting 
love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...